Monday 15 September 2014

I Aka Ai Audio Release Photos | I Movie audio Launch Photos | Vikram I Movie Audio Launch Photos

I Aka Ai Audio Release Photos | I Movie audio Launch Photos | Vikram I Movie Audio Launch Photos


The much awaited audio launch of Shankar’s magnum opus “I” was held at Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai on September 15. A.R. Rahman performed all the songs from the film live and was supported by dancers, who did perform wearing the actual costumes and make-up from the film.
Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger launched the audio in the presence of many biggies includingSuperstar Rajinikanth, director Shankar and AR Rahman. Arnold said, he feels great to sit with the great Indian talents like Rajnikanth and Shankar.
Vikram performed live on stage for the song “Ennodu Nee Irundhaal” Amy Jackson.
The Entire show was hosted by Actor Bobby Simha and Singer Chinmayi.
I Movie Audio Launch Photos (9)
I Movie Audio Launch Photos (12)
I Movie Audio Launch Photos (13)




0 comments:

Post a Comment