Sunday 12 April 2015

Aashish Chaudhary Profile | Aashish Chaudhary Winner Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 2015 | Aashish Chaudhary Wiki

Aashish Chaudhary Profile | Aashish Chaudhary Winner Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 2015 | Aashish Chaudhary Wiki


Ashish Chowdhry won the latest season of Khatron Ke Khiladi on Sunday after defeating Meiyang Chang in the grand finale.

The 36-year-old actor revealed that when he was first approached for the reality show, he refused. "When I was offered the show I said no, like I say to reality shows that gets offered to me. It’s become a habit. Then I posted a question on Twitter and my fans asked me to do the show. I also happened to meet a friend who works for Endemol, at a part and she encouraged me to do it.

I was blessed with twin daughters just a fortnight before I left for the show and it was for two months I didn't see them. When I actually won the trophy, I thought to myself, 'What a cute story for my children.' They love their mother who supported my joining the show. Normally any wife would say, "You are going away for two months leaving me with twins." But their mother supported their father. Also, they turned out to be so lucky for me. Their luck rubbed off on me



0 comments:

Post a Comment