Wednesday 22 April 2015

SRK Wins Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2015

SRK Wins Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2015


The Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards 2015 was held in Mumbai on Tuesday, 21 April. Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan won an award for his film ‘Happy New Year’. Last week SRK was honored with Asian Awards as Outstanding Contribution To Cinema on 17th April 2015. Looks like for SRK its awards raining year 2015 as usual.

Shahrukh Khan honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award

SRK was awarded because of his stunning performance in Farah Khan’s blockbuster movie Happy New Year which was released on Diwali 2014. Happy New Year is the highest collections on first day with 44 crores and no film has yet breaks the record set by SRK

SRK at Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation awards

“The love that you have given me over the years, I don’t think I can give it back or do justice to it through my work. Whenever I receive an award, I feel I don’t deserve it. Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation has been an inspiration for filmmakers for years now and will continue to be so.”

“I thank you all on behalf of my family. My wife and children are happy, it’s because of your love. So I thank you all on their behalf.”

“I promise to work harder and make sure I entertain you for as long as I live”

0 comments:

Post a Comment