Sunday 12 April 2015

Khatron Ke Khiladi-Darr ka Blockbuster Returns Winner | Winner Of Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 6 | Khatron Ke Khiladi 2015 Winner

Khatron Ke Khiladi-Darr ka Blockbuster Returns Winner | Winner Of Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 6 | Khatron Ke Khiladi 2015 Winner


Ashish Chowdhry won the latest season of Khatron Ke Khiladi on Sunday after defeating Meiyang Chang in the grand finale. Ashish told us that he never expected the win and the luck of his twin daughters rubbed off on him. Excerpts from a chat after his win

Recalling his winning moment Aashish says, "I remember calling my wife after the final stunt and telling her, I think I have done it. Normally going in for a stunt first can be a disadvantage but somehow I ended up going first, for my last few stunts. On paper the last stunts were the toughest but somehow they came like music to me. I was only scared during the final plane stunt because in other stunts my life was in my hands but here my life was in the pilots hands.

Ashish shared that I want to do fiction shows because that's what I enjoy doing the most - acting. I have been in talks for a few projects and I should be finalizing something in the next week or so

0 comments:

Post a Comment